We traveled to Square Enix in Japan to play the highly anticipated second part of its Final Fantasy VII remake and spoke with the team about what to expect from Rebirth.
Also in this issue
- – The Art Of Credits – Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 was one of our favorite games of the year, but one under-discussed but undeniably cool part of the game is its end credits. We spoke with the team Insomniac brought on to make sure the game left a lasting impression.
- – Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown – After nearly 13 years, the Prince of Persia franchise is finally making its triumphant return. We spent over three hours with the game and asked Ubisoft Montpellier why it took so long ti bring the series back.
- – Remaking Riven – The video game industry is no stranger to remakes. Getting a chance to play the game you loved when you were young in a new light is an undeniable joy. Even still, Riven, the sequel to Myst, is an unexpected candidate for the treatment.
- – The Best And Brightest Of 2023 – Along with naming our top 10 games of 2023 (an extra difficult task this year), we did our best (as we do every year) to highlight all our favorite games and things in games across one massive, 24-page feature. Read on to learn about the greatest the year had to offer.
- – Penny’s Big Breakaway – We spoke with the creators of Sonic Mania about their new, original throwback platformer and learned what makes it special.
- PREVIEWS – The next Grand Theft Auto, The Pirate Queen VR, Tekken 8, The Last of Us Part II Remastered, Alone in the Dark, Unicorn Overlord, and more!
- REVIEWS – Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, Persona 5 Tactica, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, WareWare: Move It, Super Mario RPG, The Talos Principle II, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy issues of Game Informer?
I have a question about or need help with the digital magazine
Many answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
I have a question about or need help something else
Please visit our help page for additional assistance.